miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

I'm in my first year of psychology. This term I have seven subjects, English, Psychology, History, Anthropology, Philosophy, Investigation methodology and Psycho-biology. All my teachers and classmates are very nice. I really like Psycho-biology, the classes are very interesting and the teacher is funny. Anthropology is interesting too, we debate a lot in classes, sharing our different points of view. In History classes we are studying Chile's economy, it's so boring! Last week I fall asleep.
I was taking hip-hop classes in a gym near my house but I had to stop going because I couldn't afford it. So for now I'm 100% focus on my university classes.
This new academic period I expect to learn a lot and have a great time.




6 comentarios:

  1. Psychobiology rocks! Anthropology is interesting but so boring, I fall sleep every time :D Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. History rock! you're crazy if you fall asleep :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think psychology is a very interesting profession, but just two of all your subjects sounds interesting for me: anthropology and philosophy. Maybe that's why i'm studying anthropology

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you was taking hip hop classes!!!! great :)

    ResponderEliminar