miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

London

Today I have to write about my favorite photograph but I really don't have one so I will talk about one that I like a lot.
Last Sunday I went to the museum of Bellas Artes with a friend. There we saw Sergio Larrain's exhibition. Larrain is a famous Chilean photographer who died in 2012, he is a renowned photographer around the world .
The photos of the exhibition were taken in different parts of the world like Chile, France, Peru, Bolivia, London, Italy and Algeria. All of them were black and white photos.
The following photo is the one I like the most.




It was taken in London in 1959 by Larrain. It shows three human figures in the city and lots of birds flying around.
I love the contrast of the black birds with the grey sky and the sensation of movement that I feel with the birds out of focus. 

5 comentarios:

  1. I like black and white pictures, and it really makes me feel a sensation of movement

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very interesting! I like very much this picture, I think is very intense. Do you know if the exhibition continue? See you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I know Larrain and i really like it. He really knows how capture the essence of a place or a person. The picture is beautiful and give me a real movement sensation...
    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't know about Sergio Larrain but I love it the photo, is so magic, or nostalgic, the back and white is perfect and the bird are so cool!

    ResponderEliminar