miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

Ipod lover

My favorite piece of technology is my ipod. My dad, my mother and my dad's ex girlfriend gave it to me for my 17 birthday. I use it only to listen music but it can be also use to see videos, photos and play some games. I always use it in the bus on my way to the university or to my house while I read for my classes. I also use it in my house when I have a party, when I want to listen music very loud and when I meditate or do reiki, in this cases I plug in the ipod to a speaker.
I like it because it's easy to use, it's little so I can carry it everywhere I go, it's very beautiful, has a big memory and I can do reproduction lists.
My life without it would be very boring, I love listen music, it's makes me happy.




4 comentarios:

  1. A great piece of technology. What music do you listen?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love electronic music but I also like to listen rap, pop, rock and reggae :) (I hate reggaeton)

      Eliminar
  2. In the same way, my favourite piece of technology is the MP3 xD! I like so much your blog design! congrats ^-^

    hugs! :D

    ResponderEliminar