miércoles, 16 de abril de 2014

Tales from the Crypt

Hi! Today I'm going to write about one of my favorites cartoons, Tales from the Crypt, a horror cartoon for child. I watched it when I was like ten years old almost every day. I remember that I came back from school and the first thing I did was turn on the TV and watch it with my brothers while we had some snack. I liked it because I thought it was a very funny and scary cartoon and I love the voice of the principal character, a green corpse who introduces the story of the episodes. Now I really don't like it, the other day I saw a chapter and I couldn't finish because it was too boring but I still love the voice of the Crypt Keeper.



5 comentarios:

  1. I didn't know about this cartoon :O

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That cartoon its new for me but sounds interesting... i will watch it:p

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I remember this cartoon! But I didn't watch it a lot

    ResponderEliminar
  4. When I`m a small person, I don't like the horror series, scared me :(. Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That's interesting! I'd never heard about this cartoon, I find interesting the horror cartoons for child. Cheers :)

    ResponderEliminar