miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014

Welcome to the jungle

Hi!  This is my very first blog and I hope you like it :)
My name is Carolina. I was born on the 3 June 1991 in Santiago, Chile. I went to Los Alerces school until I had twelve then I changed to San Nicolas Diacono school in Chicureo. When I finished school I studied Biology for three months in Catolic University but I didn't like it so I quit. The next year I studied Art in the same university and quit two years later. Now I'm in my first year in Psychology in Universidad de Chile and I love it!
I also studied Reiki level I in Ajna Om center.

My family is made up of my dad, José Antonio, my mom, Carolina and my six siblings but I live only with my mom, my sister Trinidad and my brothers, Santigo, José Antonio and Joaquín. My other siblings, Isidora and Federico live with their mother. These two are the youngest ones and I'm the oldest. I can't see them very often but I enjoy to the fullest everytime I'm with them.

In my free time I like to paint with oil and watercolor, see movies and television series like Prision Break, read, hang out with friends and listen to music. I also love to travel and meditate.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario