miércoles, 4 de junio de 2014

Hævnen

Today I have to write about movies so I will write about the last movie I saw in a cinema, Hævnen, the name in English is "In a better world". I saw it last week in El Biógrafo, a cinema in Lastarria.
Hævnen is a Danish drama movie written by Anders Thomas Jensen about the lives of two Danish families that cross each other. The movie takes place in a town in Denmark and in a Sudanese refuge camp. One of the characters is Anton, a doctor who works in the refuge camp and travels to Denmark a lot to see his sons and his ex wife, who is also a doctor. One of their sons, the oldest, is bullied at school until he is defended by Christian, a new student whose mother just died . After that, they made good friends, but this friendship became in a dangerous relationship.
The film is about power and impotent, justice and injustice. It's a very emotional and human movie.
I like it very much, the story has sad and beautiful and happy things, like real life. The acting is amazing and the photograph is very beautiful, it has a lot of details.
I really recommend it :)

 

1 comentario:

  1. Hi
    I like pausible movies, makes me think about "the life in general", and I believe that this kind of movies makes people more humanitarian... maybe

    ResponderEliminar