martes, 24 de junio de 2014

Chile

Today I have to write about Chile. I was born and raise in Chile so I know a lot about this country. I really like his geography because we can find different kind of animals and nature in general. We also have different tipes of weather so we can choose whether to live with hot, cold or template weather.
I would totally like to live at the south of Chile, because I love the nature and that it is a place with a lot of nature, you can see green at almost every place you look at.
I think that there is just one thing I don't like about Chile and that is the absence of free quality superior education.The universities are making an exesive profit with something escencial in the society. I would totally change this. Perhaps not for all the chilean poblation, but for the best students of each school. I would make more sports based schoolarships, this way I also encourage people to have a healthier life.
I have been in other countries like Mexico. The principal differences between cultures are caused by the overage poblation that México haves.
I think the young international perception of Chile is that we party a lot and that we know how to have fun. I think that this is because the time that night clubs open and close and the amount of alcohol and drugs that we consume.This perception it is not wrong, but we shouldn't generalize it to all the young society.
I think Chile is a very interesting country and anyone that visit it will fell in love with the nature at day and with the fun at night.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hre in Chile we know about party and have goods moments hehehe, it's totally true!
    And although was born at north of Chile, I love the south of our country, it really gorgeus <3
    well, byeeee

    ResponderEliminar
  2. all of us love the south! even me jaja

    ResponderEliminar