viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014

Italy

I would like to visit Italy. It seems like a beautiful contry. When I was in Art I had a class about the history of art and we saw a lot of great artists who born in this country. I'm very interest in visit the places where they lived and the museums. I really like to go to Florence, a lot of artists from the Renaissance were born there, like Miguel Angel, Botticelli, DaVinci and Bocaccio, and I really admire their work.
In Florence I would like to visit the Uffizi Gallery where are paintings since Gothic until XVIII century, and the Academy Gallery where is the Miguel Angel's David sculture.

Rome is another place I would love to go. Is the capital of Italy. Is one of the mayors centers of the Italian Renaissance with Florence and has a lot of arquitectonic properties like the Colosseum. I really like to visit the Colosseum, it is an elliptical amphitheatre and also an iconic symbols of the Imperial Rome.
I would like to visit the Sistine Chapel and see the frescos that Miguel Angel made like the one in the picture.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario