miércoles, 28 de mayo de 2014

TED

Today I have to write about a career-related website that I enjoy visiting but the truth, I don't have any. But I know a website very interesting, it isn't only about psychology but it has some things about it.
The web site link is http://www.ted.com/  
TED (Technology, Entertainment and Design) is a global community and the mission of it is spread ideas with talks, books, a blog and events around the world. 
The website has a video section, where you can watch any of the talks. You can find talks about very different topics like science, business, psychology, global issues, almost everything. Most of the talks are in English but they usually have subtitles in Spanish, French, German and Arabic. 
I visited this site very often but with the things of my university I don't have a lot of time to watch the videos, but I really like it. The talks are always entertaining, the topics are very well explained so it is very easy to understand and the speakers always seems to love the things that they are talking about. 
Well, I invite you to visit the site and enjoy :)

5 comentarios:

  1. I didn't know that website. Probably I will see it in the week

    ResponderEliminar
  2. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWOWOWOWOWOWOW. YOUR BLOG IS FANTASTIC ! YOUR FOND IS AWESOME... I LOVE READ IT
    SEE YOU LATER ELECTRIC BETARRAGA...!
    I LOVE TED <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I saw the link of TED, and the page looks amazing :) Your blog is beautiful :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I´ve never saw this website, I will see the page someday. I also frequent a forum in internet, the website is foros.fotech.cl, is a forum of tv, cinema, theatre, politics, hot news, etc

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wowowoowowowow
    In the past I saw at youtube some videos of talks like theat webpage but I don't know the videos are of TED
    thanks :D

    ResponderEliminar