jueves, 20 de octubre de 2016

Runa



Pets are the best! Along my life I've had ten dogs, some rats, one hen, one rooster, a rabbit, nine birds and six cats.

The first pet I remember was Max, an Airedale terrier. He was a beautiful dog. After him I had a female pointer, Canela, but she died poisoned. It was very sad. Then I had another pointer, she lived like 12 years, I don't know how she died because some day she just left from home and never came back. The others dogs I had were Polo, Oso, Tango, Melisa, Sara, Pipa and Runa. They all were very friendly and happy pets.

The rats, the birds, the hen and the rooster never had names, but the rabbit I called it Ponyo and the cats were Ron, Rucio, Pez, Chica, Newen and Tigre.

Right now the only pets I have are Runa, Tango, Sara and Newen, but the one I love the most is Runa. She is an English Setter, and I bought her two years ago like a birthday present for myself. I like her because she is very intelligent, beautiful and lovely.. She really likes people and she loves to go out. When someone makes a party in my house Runa is always trying to be in the party, she runs into the house and sits next to anyone.


This picture is from the second day of Runa in my house, she was so little and calm.

This one is from a week ago, she's always so happy 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario